Keeping your business energy contract running smoothly
Securing a good electricity or gas contract is just the first step in arranging the energy for your business. Managing the contract and understanding how your business uses energy is an increasingly complex job.
Gateway's Utility Account Management takes care of the day-to-day operation of your electricity and gas contracts and helps you save time, energy and money - no more ‘surprise’ bills or unexpected price hikes.
Our comprehensive support includes:
- Energy procurement – handling supplier and contract negotiation
- Bill checking – ensuring timely and accurate billing
- Making sure VAT and carbon taxes have been applied properly
- Minimising fixed and overhead tariff costs
- Support with water contracts.
- Usage analysis and reporting – helping you save on the amount of electricity or gas you have to buy
Our expert people and systems ensure you are in safe hands and allow you to:
- Avoid expensive contractual traps
- Be sure you are always on the best tariff
- Be aware of where you can take action to increase energy efficiency.
If managing your energy is becoming a headache or you have a specific issue to resolve, contact us now.
Energy Byte Subscribe
Keep up-to-date with our monthly Energy Byte.
Offering energy efficiency advice to E.ON business customers through a dedicated helplineread more >