Managing business electricity and gas connections
Getting connected involves dealing with several different suppliers – each one responsible for a different part of the process. It can be hard to understand how it all fits together and can take a long time to get everything lined up and on track to hit your deadline.
The good news is that it’s a process we know extremely well. We can look after the whole process for you, liaising with all the different players on your behalf - whether it's a new connection or an upgrade.
Gateway Utility Connections can:
- Accurately assess your supply requirements to control installation costs and select the most appropriate tariff
- Get cheaper prices from an Independent Connection Provider (ICP)
- Negotiate with the distribution company, supply company and meter operator
- Validate any quotes you may already have and involve Consumer Focus and Ofgem if necessary
- Provide specialist support if you intend to generate and export energy, including up-to-date advice on Feed-in Tariffs.
Be sure that what you are ordering is exactly what you require – whether you are looking for a new business electricity or gas connection or to upgrade an existing one.
Contact us now to speak with one of our Gateway Energy specialists.
Energy Byte Subscribe
Keep up-to-date with our monthly Energy Byte.